DIY | Felt Hard-Drive Sleeve
Remember my Phone Case DIY? Well, I realized that my external hard-drive also might like a warm coat:)
So I decided to use the same method as my Phone Sleeve tutorial, but add a bit of color to the design.
It’s really simple, and you can of course use this method for anything that might need a sleeve! :)
Materials needed: 4 pieces of felt in two different colors | Needle and thread | scissors
1. Cut four pieces of felt in the size of your harrdrive + 2cm.
2. Use pins to attach the four layers on one side and at the bottom.
3. Stitch the pinned sides. Place your harrd-drive in the unfinished sleeve and pin the other side. Remove your hard-drive and stitch the pinned side.
4. Cut away all the excess fabric.
5. Use a blanket stitch on the outside of the sleeve.