High hair buns have been in style for a while now, unfortunately my hair is very thin and I just don’t have enough thickness in my hair to create a proper bun. Until I was shopping at Primark and found this ‘bun donut’ (see image 4, below). It is just a genius way to make the perfect bun, even for my thin hair! Here’s the tutorial:
1. Brush your hair, if necessary straighten it.
2. Get an elastic band.
3. Make a high ponytail.
4. Get your bun donut :)
5. Place it over the ponytail.
6. Divide the tail into four strands.
7. spread one of the strands and fold it around the bun.
8. Take a bobby pin.
9. Secure the folded hair-strands with the bobby pin.
10. Make sure the back looks one, and style it up with a cute little bow!