Do I have a fun and girly hair tutorial for you!
I’ve seen a few hair bow tutorials online, but they just didn’t seem to work for me. My hair is pretty thin and the tutorials that I tried created this tini tiny bow on my head…
So I created a new version that’s suitable for all hair types!
1. Brush your pretty locks.
2. Make half a pony tail by using a small hair tie.
3. take your pony tail halfway trough the hair tie, to create a ‘loop’
4. Split the loop in half.
5. Grab the leftover piece of hair, and fold it over the middle.
6. Secure with a bobby pin.
7. Make sure that you can’t see the bobby pin.
8. Take one of the ‘loops’ and spread it over the side of your head. Slide a bobby pin through the middle of the loop. Repeat this on the other side.
very nice! good idea to change hairstyle!
I follow recently, I like you very much!
Thank you! x
This is so pretty, I never would have guessed it was so easy too.
Thank you! It is very easy! Good luck with the bow! xx