There are just so many ways to make cute phone sleeves and I really felt like coming up with a new design.
And since I have been wanting to try out my wood burning tool on leather, this was the purrrrfect opportunity;)
Supplies: Leather,scissors, chalk, woodburning tool, sewing supplies.
1. Cut two pieces of leather, and make sure that you have plenty of room to sew around.
2. Sew the pieces together like shown in the picture. (make sure you have the suede parts on the inside)
3. Place your phone between the leather parts, and draw with a piece of chalk where you want to sew the parts together.
4. Take your phone out of the sleeve and sew the parts together.
5. Take your chalk and draw you catdrawing on the leather.
6. Take a woodburningtool, and trace the chalk drawings. Finish by cutting the extra leather parts.
This is beautiful!
Such a great idea with the catface! Love it!
Wonderful tutorial! I loved the outcome! So, so cute!!
Great post!! I included it in my post Βόλτα στη Γειτονιά #26 :)
Have a great week!!
Thank you for including it! Have a lovely weekend!
So sweet! Thanks for sharing this great tutorial with us! All the best from Germany
Thank you so much for your comment! xx
This case is sooooo nice. I’m going to try this.
This is so so cute! Thank you for sharing! :)
Where did you find that woodburning tool? :)
The wood burning tool is from Lidl. You can see someone describing it here:
This is so beautiful. I love this and want to buy this for my iPhone. Thanks for sharing this. cep telefonunun