What a better way to spend your sunday, than to do some upcycling! I have found these pretty amazing projects and inspirations that just make me want to get crafty all day! Oh how I wish I could do them all in one day! :)
And the best thing is that they all use old items and give them new life! So they are budget and environmentally friendly!
Happy upcycling everyone!
1. Upcycle your old sweater and at some cuteness in the form of a bow! Source
2. Buy an old painting and use the canvas for your new tote! Source
3. Create this cute rainbow fan by simply adding some paint. Source
4. Co creative and use old vintage style rulers and turn them into a tray. Source
5. Use old maps and fold them into gift bags! Source