One of my favorite things to do is to dress up and make my hair pretty, but I have never really been a make-up person. I always just keep it simple combined with my signature red lips.
Keeping it simple make-up wise has made me pretty creative over the years, because I don’t have that much make-up at home and that forces you to use whatever you have laying around.
Today I want to show you how to create a make-up base with just eyeshadow! I just love eyeshadow, and it’s the most perfect product to use in many different ways for many different purposes!
1. BLUSH | Use a pink or red tone and apply with your fingers onto your cheeks making circles. This will be perfect when you are traveling and want to keep your make up bag small ;)
2. LIPS | First apply a base of vaseline (or anything similar) dab some eyeshadow in the color of your lipstick onto your lips. Apply the lipstick over the eyeshadow, and it will stay on longer!
3. ABOVE THE EYEBROWS | To really shape your eyebrow, apply some white/off white eyeshadow above your eyebrow.
4. MASK DARK CIRCLES | Apply white/off white eyeshadow underneath your eyes to mask the dark circles.
5. EYEBROWS | I found it extremely hard to find an eyebrowpencil in the right color, so I decided to use eyeshadow for my eyebrows, and it works great! Just use a small brush and apply the eyeshadow over the eyebrow!