How about a fun and original way to wrap your smaller sized Christmas gifts this year?! This ‘Oh Deer; Christmas wrapping paper is available as a free downloadable print and allows you to bring your gifting skills to a whole new level!
I always wanted to design my own wrapping paper, but never realised that you can just wrap presents with regular printer paper. Because, even though the paper is thicker and sturdier than regular wrapping paper, it still looks pretty good to me when you decorate it with a custom print!
It is so easy! You print your paper, wrap your gift and give the deer a red nose for a playful effect!
PRINTABLE DIY | Oh Deer Christmas Wrapping Paper
– Felt Poms (or something similar)
– Paper in the colour of your choosing
– Collect the gift that you want to wrap* and measure the size.
– Depending on the size of the gift you can:
• Download an A4 sized template with a large deer image in the middle.
• Download the deer image on it’s own and use a program like Word, Pages or Adobe Photoshop to scale the image in the correct size.
*If you have a printer that is suitable for A4 sized paper like mine, you will be able to wrap many small gifts like: jewellery boxes, pocket books, etc.
– Place the coloured paper in the printer and print your image.
– Wrap the gift with your paper, making sure that the deer image is on top.
– With a dot of glue attach a small pom on top of the nose of the deer.
You can go so many ways with this project!
– Print the deer on all kinds of different paper, from regular white paper, to coloured, thin, photo, you name it!
– Rudolph has a red nose, or maybe he is sporing a blue one this year?
– Download the deer image and place multiple deers on one piece of paper!