DIY | Business Card Upcycle

DIY | Business Card Upcycle

DIY | Business Card Upcycle post 3
I am always so excited when I can use a new method in a DIY! I just discovered this stamping kit from Staples, that lets you create your own text on a stamp!
And stamping itself is always great fun, but I wanted to see what else I could stamp on and discovered that it stamps on ribbon to!
So I immediately thought of a new fun way to restyle my (boring) business cards into cute tiny looking gifts :)

DIY:
DIY | Business Card Upcycle post 3
1. Supplies: Business card (you can order them online or make them yourself) | ribbon | Stamp like this one or you can order a customized stamp on Etsy | Ink pad
2. Prepare the stamp by placing the letters.
3. Dab the stamp in the ink.
4. Stamp your text on the ribbon.

All done!

DIY | Business Card Upcycle post 3DIY | Business Card Upcycle post 3

• Katie 1st July 2013 at 4:31 pm

Love this idea! Its such a simple way to add a little something extra to a business card. I found your blog through Passionfruitads and am now a follower :)

Have A Great Day,
    Katie

• Lana Red 28th July 2013 at 7:13 pm

Hi Katie! Thanks for following! And I totally agree, that it’s a simple way to add something to a business card :)

• Yolennie 2nd July 2013 at 12:11 am

That stamping kit is so cool! Growing up, I’ve always been fond of stamps and have been collecting them for a long time but somehow stopped. This reminded me how much I love them <3 Lovely idea!

Yolennie

• Lana Red 28th July 2013 at 7:14 pm

I love that you used to collect stamps! There are so many ways to use them for projects and there are so many cute ones out there!

xx

• Fidelia Seavey 6th August 2013 at 3:57 pm

This is a great way to give business cards a simple upgrade. Stamps really are versatile. I think getting a variety of stamps ans using different color inks will create a nifty effect too. I may try these on some of the cards I already have printed. Thanks for sharing!

• Lana Red 8th August 2013 at 9:04 am

You’re welcome! And I love to hear that you are getting new ideas from this post! Thanks for commenting! x