DIY | Delicate Feather Rings

DIY | Delicate Feather Rings

DIY | Feather Ring
There is this gorgeous trend going around that involves wearing simple delicate rings, and I just love it!

But after a while I really felt the need to add a personal touch to the trend and that’s how I came up with this fun DIY: Delicate Feather Rings.

It’s very simple and you can adjust the tutorial in any way you like!

Happy crafting everyone!
DIY | Feather Ring
Supplies:
Scissors | Pliers | Glue | Ribbon connector | Jump Rings | Crimp Beads | Feathers | Suitable Rings |
| Chain |
DIY | Feather Ring
1. Attach the chain to the rings with hoop rings using your pliers.
2. Pull a feather trough the crimp bead and decide your desired length. Crimp the bead and repeat with all feathers.
3. Attach the ribbon connector with glue and use your pliers to use pressure. Cut the excessive feather off and repeat on all feathers.
4. Attach your feathers to the chain using the rest of the hoop rings.

All done!
DIY | Feather Ring
And there are so many different fun ways to wear your new rings! Here are some examples:

• Yolennie 13th September 2013 at 12:54 pm

Love this idea, I’ve seen so manny feather necklaces and earrings around but feather ring is definitely a first. So creative! This turned out amazing!

Yolennie

• Anonymous 13th September 2013 at 5:51 pm

Lovely thing! I haven’t seen feather ring before. So this will be my inspiration :)
    Adriana

• Anonymous 14th September 2013 at 5:14 am

This is not very wearable, unless you don’t plan to do anything whatsoever with your hands…pretty though.

• Moonelighte 15th September 2013 at 4:01 am

I absolutely love these! I think it is a very pretty idea and it would be workable for wearing out (I don’t see it being a hand issue at all, but guess I won’t know for sure until I try it out, haha). I’m inspired at how easy your tutorial is – a job well done!

• Lana Red 12th January 2014 at 11:36 am

Thanks! And they are wearable if you don’t plan to do a lot of work with your hands:) They turned out perfect for a computer/laptop day at work!

• Erica 24th September 2013 at 3:07 pm

These are so wispy and delicate! I love their subtleness and how they tie in to nature. Such a great idea to put fluttering feathers on your fingers. :)

• Lana Red 12th January 2014 at 11:34 am

I bit late, but thank you for those kind words!