I am in love with vintage looking hair and makeup tutorials, but they always take forever to learn and apply. Don’t get me wrong I still love those tutorials! But maybe just for special occasions.
So to spare some time I came up with my daily makeup routine that still has that vintage feel to it.
To me it’s the eyebrows, eyeliner and lips that make it look a bit more different than the usual daily routine.
What are your special tricks?
1. Apply cream and /or a little foundation as a base.
2. Use an eyebrow pencil to shape your eyebrows. First trace the top and bottom and lines with the pencil. Color it in and use a brush to fade it a little.
3. Apply a light colored shade of eyeshadow over the entire lid.
4. Use a darker brown and apply it in the crease of your eyelid. use your finger to fade it a bit.
5. Apply your eyeliner.
6. Use a black kohl pencil and apply that under the eye.
7. Curl your lashes.
8. Apply mascara.
9. Get a red/pinkish shade of blush and apply that on your cheekbones.
10. And finally use your red lipstick as the eye-catcher.
Have a lovely monday everyone!
Oh so darling!! Vintage looks are my favorite. :]
Thank you! And they are my favorite too!:)